While maintaining the original oval design of the now famous Millenary watch, the dial has been completely redesigned to highlight the new movement.
The creators of this magnificent watch have redesigned & relocated the escapement & balance wheel to the left edge of the watch face, allowing completely visual exposure of the components.
This watch features:
- Stainless Steel case with brushed finished edges & polished finished bezel ring & top of lugs.
- Offset to the right side of the watch
- Black outer diameter with a dark grey center.
- Applied rose gold Roman Numeral hour markers.
- Black small seconds sub-dial offset to the left side of the dial.
- Dials are rimmed with a thin brushed finished rose gold band.
- Polished rose gold skeletonized hour & minute hands.
- The rest of the watch face is open to view the movement plates & bridges which are finished with circular graining & Coates de Geneva stripes.
- Audemars Piguet Caliber 4101, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 284 parts, contains 34 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
- The mainplate visible via the transparent case back) bears both a Cotes de Geneva pattern design & a circular graining on two different diameters - accentuating the overall three-dimensional effect.
- Bi-directional 22kt yellow gold rotor with ceramic ball bearings. Rotor bears both the AP design logo & the the Audemars/Piguet families crests.
This watch is also known as 15350stood002cr01