In tribute to the great watchmaker Mr. Kurt Klaus who spent over 50 years as a designer & innovator at IWC. His signature is displayed on the bottom right corner of the dial & a portrait of Mr Klaus is engraved on the case back.
Limited & Numbered Edition of 3000 pieces world-wide!
This watch features:
- Two-tiered silver dial.
- Polished Rose Gold hands & Rose Gold applied index hour markers.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch function - Minute counter is combined with the moonphase sub-dial, the hour counter with the month sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Small Seconds sub-dial is combined with the day of the week sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
- Perpetual Calendar feature with 4 digit year display.
- IWC calibre 79261 which contains 39 jewels & beats at 28,800 vph & has an approximate power reserve of 44 hours.
Perpetual Calendar | Moonphase
This watch is also known as IW376204, 376204, 3762-04